Saturday, August 8, 2009

My favorites



The girls are so artistic. So much more than I am already!
These are two of my recent favorites. The plate is Sophia's I bought the plate as a kit with markers. I just handed it to her and within 5 mins. she had come up with all of this. I didn't even know what she was writing!I have it displayed in my kitchen its a keeper for sure.
The cat is Logann's drawing she handed me yesterday. Its totally on a scrap piece of paper but I think it is so cute! and her best work of art so far.
It has made its way to the fridge. And then off to her art portfolio.
Sophia has been sooo sick today, throwing up and fever. Logann and I destroyed the house with all Sophia's presents. Lots of art projects and crafty things to play with. Poor Sophia tried her hand at the Bendaroos but couldn't lift her head off the pillow. I swear though we could open a Michael's Craft store we have so much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment