Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Good Day

Logann's been on my case about why I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I did take a hiatus once I started facebooking this year. However lately she and Sophia have been revisiting my blog and really seem to enjoy all the stories and photos I have shared of them over the years. So for them I feel the obligation to try my hardest to document our days, their childhood.
After a few yucky sick days Logann finally woke up without a fever or stomach bug. Both girls went to school and John had the day off so we were finally able to spend some time together. We took the dogs for their usual long walk through the woods. It is so nice that we both share a love of watching the dogs run free and hunt. Something about the Weims bouncing through the woods that really puts us both in a good mood. After our hour walk we were starving so we hit our favorite bfast place, Bob Evans. As John put it our food went down easy. We always clean our plates unlike so many other people I've noticed at restaurants. I wish I didn't like to eat so much!
We ran a couple errands and then did our own thing for the afternoon. Me working on my new business cards, a task that shouldn't take so long! And John went to Garner to visit a pharmacy and inquire about a job switch.
Took the girls and Shawna's kids who I'm babysitting overnight to McDonalds playland. The girls were nutty tonight. Logann has this new thing of showing off whenever other kids come over. Reminds me so much of my brother. She really should be his kid.
Shawna's kids were so easy as they went through their nightly routine. Wish I had my kids trained like that. But consistency is not my forte...at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment