Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comic Relief

The girls say the funniest things. I keep telling myself I'm going to document their sayings, because God knows the next day I've forgotten what it was I was going to document. Here's one from tonight.

Sophia: Mommy if I have 10 jobs can I have lots of kids.
Me: Sure I guess (I'm excited that she understands kids=money)
Logann: Oh good then if you have 10 jobs we'll get to live in a mansion Sophia
Me: Wait you are living with Sophia when you get big Logann?
Logann: Yes I am going to live with Sophia and her husband. I'm not going to have any kids or husbands. But I'm not going to be single because I'm going to be living with Sophia and her husband, and I'm going to have lots of animals.
Sophia: Well if my kids are scared of animals Logann, you're outta the house!
Logann: And Sophia is going to be a teacher and I'm going to be her assistant
Me: Hmmm...Sophia so what is your husband going to do for work?
Sophia (in her exact words) : I don't know but I hope he bees a doctor so we can be rich cause we're gonna buy a lot of kids!

Sophia has apparently already decided she is not going through labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment